A washer is a frequently used household appliance valued for its time-saving convenience in laundry chores. Nevertheless, without proper care and maintenance, this indispensable appliance can encounter operational problems. At M-Appliance Group, our skilled technicians are always on hand, ready to diagnose, repair, and restore your washer to its optimal performance.
We value our customers and provide them the best service.
Same-day appointments and service
Most common parts on hand
Diagnostic free with repair
Warranty up to 1 year
Floor and interior protection equipment
10+ years experience
In case you have these issues:
- - Water leaks from the washer
- The washer may not effectively drain water after a cycle
- Clothes come out of the washer still dirty or with soap residue
- Displaying error codes or lights on the control panel
- - Excessive vibrations or shaking during operation
- Problems with the washer not maintaining the correct water temperature
- Overloading the washer can lead to unbalanced loads and affect its performance
- Blockages in the pump or drainage system causing drainage issues
Washer Maintenance Recommendations
There are easy washer maintenance (not repair) procedures you can perform yourself at home:
- - Clean spills, detergent residues, and lint from the washer drum and door seal promptly to prevent buildup.
- Ensure that washer vents and drainage openings are unblocked to maintain proper ventilation and drainage.
- Use mild detergents specifically designed for washing machines to avoid damaging interior surfaces, hoses, and seals.
- Examine water inlet and drain hoses for signs of wear, leaks, or kinks.
- Inspect the door seal and gasket for mold, mildew, or debris buildup, and clean or replace as necessary.
NEVER try to repair your washer yourself. Our techs have been trained for years to be qualified to handle washers. Follow the user’s manual and recommendations, but when a problem happens the best idea is to call M-Appliance Group service.