An oven is appreciated for its time-saving convenience. However, when not maintained properly, this easy-to-use appliance can suffer from malfunctions. The technicians at M-Appliance Group are always on standby, ready to repair and restore your oven.
We value our customers and provide them the best service.
Same-day appointments and service
Most common parts on hand
Diagnostic free with repair
Warranty up to 1 year
Floor and interior protection equipment
10+ years experience
In case your oven:
- - Is not heating
- Is not turning on
- Sounds loud or noisy
- Produces inside sparking
- - Stops in several seconds after turning on
- The turntable inside the oven not working
- Produces gas or smoke smell
- The door doesn't close
Oven Maintenance Recommendations
There are easy oven maintenance (not repair) procedures you can perform yourself at home:
- - Clean spills and crumbs promptly to prevent buildup. Use oven cleaner for tough stains.
- Ensure oven vents are unblocked for proper ventilation.
- Verify oven temperature accuracy with an oven thermometer.
- Use mild detergents to avoid damaging interior surfaces.
- Run the self-cleaning cycle when the oven is relatively clean to prevent excessive smoke.
NEVER try to repair your oven yourself. Our techs have been trained for years to be qualified to handle ovens. Follow the user’s manual and recommendations, but when a problem happens the best idea is to call M-Appliance Group service.