A dishwasher is a frequently used kitchen appliance cherished for its ability to save time and effort. Nevertheless, without proper care and maintenance, this convenient appliance can encounter operational problems. At M-Appliance Group, our skilled technicians are always on hand, ready to diagnose, repair, and restore your dishwasher to its optimal performance
We value our customers and provide them the best service.
Same-day appointments and service
Most common parts on hand
Diagnostic free with repair
Warranty up to 1 year
Floor and interior protection equipment
10+ years experience
In case you have these issues:
- - Dishes come out still dirty
- Problems with the detergent dispenser not releasing soap or detergent properly
- Blockages in the spray arms can result in poor cleaning performance
- Rust or corrosion on the interior or racks of the dishwasher
- - Persistent foul odors inside the dishwasher that affect the cleanliness of the dishes
- The dishwasher may not effectively drain water after a cycle
- The dishwasher overfills with water
- Displaying error codes or lights on the control panel
Dishwasher Maintenance Recommendations
There are easy dishwasher maintenance (not repair) procedures you can perform yourself at home:
- - Ensure that dishwasher vents and drainage openings are unblocked for efficient ventilation and drainage
- Periodically check for any signs of leaks or water damage around the dishwasher.
- If your dishwasher has a self-cleaning cycle, run it when the interior is relatively clean to minimize smoke or odors.
- Routinely inspect and clean the dishwasher's filter, spray arms, and seals to prevent clogs and leaks.
NEVER try to repair your dishwasher yourself. Our techs have been trained for years to be qualified to handle dishwashers. Follow the user’s manual and recommendations, but when a problem happens the best idea is to call M-Appliance Group service.