Garbage disposal repair
Keep your kitchen running smoothly with our premier garbage disposal maintenance and repair services. Our highly skilled technicians are ready to promptly and efficiently resolve any issues, no matter the scale. Your kitchen will be back to its efficient self in no time!
We value our customers and provide them the best service.
Same-day appointments and service
Most common parts on hand
Diagnostic free with repair
Warranty up to 1 year
Floor and interior protection equipment
10+ years experience
In case you have these issues:
- - Problems with the disposal's switches or controls not operating correctly
- The blades inside the disposal became stuck or blocked
- Frequent tripping of circuit breakers, power surges, or other electrical problems
- The disposal emits a humming sound without effectively grinding waste
- - Persistent unpleasant odors coming from the disposal
- Items or materials can jam the disposal's blades, preventing them from turning
- The disposal may become excessively hot during operation
- Water or waste materials may leak from the disposal unit or connections
Garbage Disposal Maintenance Recommendations
There are easy garbage disposal maintenance (not repair) procedures you can perform yourself at home:
- - Keep non-food items, such as utensils or small objects, away from the disposal to prevent damage.
- Always use cold water when running the disposal, as it helps prevent grease from solidifying and clogging the pipes.
- In case of clogs or slow draining, avoid using chemical drain cleaners. Instead, try using a plunger or a disposal wrench to clear blockages.
- Avoid putting hard or fibrous items down the disposal.
NEVER try to repair your garbage disposal yourself. Our techs have been trained for years to be qualified to handle it. Follow the user’s manual and recommendations, but when a problem happens the best idea is to call M-Appliance Group service.